St James Forest Lodge/Glebe
- 7 July 1877
St James Foundation Stone laid.
- 1 September 1878
St James Blessed and Opened.
The church of St James, built in the Venetian Gothic style of Pyrmont stone and New Zealand Kauri pine and glowing with stained glass, marble, majolica painted tiles, was ready and formally opened.
Former Parish Priests:
Anthony Walsh (2013 – 2016)
Colin Fowler (2003 – 2013)
Les Cashen (1999 – 2003)
Lex Johnson (1990-1999)
John Doherty & Ron Hickman (1988-1990)
Francis Xavier Roberts (1967-1988)
Cyril Bertrand Callaghan (1953-1966)
Gerald Bartlett (1946-1952)
Patrick Alphonsus Doherty (1935-1946)
Patrick Louis Coonan (1891-1935)
Hugh Bernard CalIachor OSB (1882-1891)
John Joseph Pollard (1877-1882)
St Bede’s Pyrmont
- 6 February 1867
St Bede’s Foundation Stone laid.
- 1 September 1867
St Bede’s Blessed and Opened.
The church of St Bede’s, built in the Victorian Gothic architecture, constructed using stone from the local quarry and built by voluntary workmen who were from a strong spirited Irish immigrant community.
- 10 September 2017
St Bede’s consecrated